Saturday, November 14, 2009

Precious Lady..

What is it about these sweet, adorable, precious lady planter figurines that capture my heart so much.

Maybe it's the soft muted colors of them, or the sweet innocent looks on their faces..

Or maybe even thier charming little backsides..

Whatever it may be, I think it's always going to be something that draws me to them and makes me want to add more and more of them to my collection like I did with this sweet little lady to day.

Did you find any treasures of your own today?

10 comments:

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

What a little sweetie! Isn't it wonderful to find things you love?

Mary said...

She is adorable, Kim...I love her dress...its like those southern girls, with the bouffant petticoats underneath...she's a precious southern belle!

God bless,
Mary

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

I am fond of skirt vases also, and have about five of them. She's very sweet!
:)
~Becca~

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

awww Kim, shes the sweetest girl I ever see.. now I want one too! hehehe.. have a good weekend!
xo
fitty

Anonymous said...

Oh yes... I fell in love with these little lady planters a couple of years ago. I have several I found on Ebay!!
So sweet.....
Love,
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, the planter figurine is so sweet. I haven't seen those before. I found quite a few treasures today too. Isn't it exciting to find all these little goodies, just makes your heart smile! Have a great week.
xo
Cindy

Cindy@shabbynsweet said...

hi kim, just posted the previous comment, but forgot to sign. sorry.
xo
Cindy

Jocelyn said...

No treasures this weekend, but yours is lovely.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Your little girl is sweet. Yes...I did find some treasures this weekend and hope to post tomorrow evening.
Deb :)

Sandy said...

I am spending a little time this morning finding interesting new blogs or revisiting some of my favorites. I love this little lady. Reminds me of a figurine my Dad brought me when he was away on a trip in the '50's.