Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Evenings....

Hey there girls....

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I still can't seem to get myself out of my blogging rut, probably because there isn't too much for me to blog about at the moment.

With summer finally upon us, I've been trying to spend more time outdoors instead of being at the computer. I figure with summer as short as it it, I need to be soaking up as much of it as I can and enjoy the outdoors and beautiful weather and not tied down to the computer as much as I am during the long, cold winter months.

Instead, I've been enjoying many an evening at the ballpark watching my older niece McKenzie's softball games and now, starting tonight, I'll be out watching my younger twin niece and nephew's T-Ball games. Before I leave, I thought I'd share a few photos taken last week at the ballpark.

McKenzie, patiently waiting for her turn to bat....

And taking her turn playing at being the first baseman...

Taking a swing at home plate....

Time for a quick water break and chat with her Mommy...

And taking her turn playing short stop in the outfield...

We are all so happy and proud for this young girl who just finished her softball season playing in tournaments over this past weekend and I am honored to say that her team won the tournaments and are considered the softball "Champions" for her age bracket.

Can you tell that I'm one very proud Auntie??

Now it's off to the ballpark again tonight as T-Ball games have started for this girls younger sister and brother. Can't wait to see how they do tonight.

Hope you are all enjoying your week so far and having as much fun this summer as I am.

1 comment:

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

This is why they call it, "The lazy days of summer"! Don't fight it - embrace it!

Jill