Saturday, February 12, 2011

Something To Share....

Hi Girls...

I'm testing out my brand spankin new printer/scanner/fax machine that I just bought today and I decided to share with you the very first thing I scanned.

It's a lovely vintage Easter postcard for you to copy and use in whichever way you choose.

My old scanner was not very user friendly as everything I wanted to scan needed to be fed through a feeder instead of just being able to lay it on the scanning tray like I can with my new one. That of course, restricted me from being able to scan nearly everything.

I'm going to have so much more fun with this new one!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

La Maison said...

Thank you very much, how sweet of you.

Hugs
Hermine xx

papel1 said...

Your scanned postcard looks great. I scan a lot of them and yours looks as good as most I have seen.
Judy

Nanette said...

I am glad you are having fun with your new scanner/printer. Thank you very much for sharing the bunny postcard. Have a wonderful warmer week!
Valerie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Kim
Very nice Easter postcard. Who doesn't love bunnies.. :)
Happy Valentine's Day!
warmly,
deb