Monday, April 11, 2011

Dress Form Tag ............

Remember this pretty scrapbook paper that I found a few weeks ago?

Well as much as I hated to cut into it beings it was just so pretty, I took the leap and did just that to create a sweet and shabby dress form tag ...




Even the backside of the tag received a tailored finish to cover up the lace trim that was glued to the back of the tag.

Such a lovely springtime dress don't you think?

I would like to thank Debi at http://lifeinmystudio.blogspot.com/ for sharing with me the website link for the dress form template that I downloaded onto my computer and then printed. This dress form template is one I know that I'll be using over and over again.

If you would like the link to the dress form template, let me know and I will Email you the link. I tried including it here in my post but it wouldn't work..

See you soon !!

11 comments:

Renegades said...

That is so pretty!

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Kim,

What a nice surprise to have you visit! You are getting pretty crafty with these tags. I love the dress form, and would love to have the site. Thanks so much! What did you use to make the wording on the sides of the dress. What a perfect touch! Love it! Thanks again for coming by and for your nice comments.

Debbie
dustbun55@aol.com

Wanda said...

love your dress form!!! The colors are perfect and the shape as well!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
best regards,
Wanda

Sarita Boyette said...

This is so cute! I love that paper!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Morninng Kim!
I can see that paper crafting is your calling! Very nice and I would love to have the pattern!
Thank you!
Warmly,
deb

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Sweet! Brave you cutting into that paper. Everyone probably wants the link, Kim! You should just do another post with the link! ♥

Marilyn said...

Just like cutting into that beautiful piece of fabric.... I love the tag!!
Have a Wonderful Day!!
Marilyn

debi said...

Kim your dress form tag turned out beautifully! Isn't that a fun pattern? It's fun to see you having so much fun getting crafty! Hugs!

Elyse said...

beautiful!!! loving the floral papers.

xo
elyse

Miss Rhea said...

That is SO sweet, I love it !! And that paper is wonderful. You should make a banner with them. Thank you SO much for the images. I am sorry I am so late in thanking you. You are a sweetie for sending them both too me. I cant wait to use her in something :) Hugs :) :)

αnαïs_olimεïз said...

Could you send me the Link, beautiful work by the way.
xoxo

ana_is_olim@hotmail.com