Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pretty Vases.....

Hi girls..

Just popping in to say hello and to wish you all a happy Memorial Day weekend.  As seems to be the case lately, I haven't had much to blog about this past week so I unfortunately let the time slip by without a new post.  And with the many issues that Blogger seems to be having lately, I wasn't even sure I would be able to. 

For today's post, I just pulled a photo from my archives to share with you.  

As you know, I love to collect things in the "cottage style" and one of my favorite items to hunt for are these pretty floral vases....


As you can see, they both have the same floral pattern, but their shapes are quite different which makes them each unique in their own way.  Besides the fact that I love the look of these types of vases, and can typically be found very easily, they are also fairly inexpensive most of the time which makes them the perfect thing to collect when one must limit their fun money spending like I must do.

Well, that's all I have to share with you today.  I just finished up my latest paper crafting project yesterday, so I need to get that photographed once the sun re-appears so I'll have better lighting and then I'll share it with you in a few days..

Until then, enjoy the remaining holiday weekend!!

2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Kim,
They are very pretty!
I'm having a garage sale on Thursday..I know you work...so how about if you come down Wed after work!!! Email for directions if you want to come! I would love to meet you!!!!
Have a nice day...I'm still painting the chairs and getting the kitchen back in order!
Warmly,
deb

Anonymous said...

Your vases are so pretty, Kim! How did you get your lighting right inside your shelf? It's so hard for me to photograph shelves without shadow. ♥