Sunday, November 20, 2011

More Crafting Goodness...

Hey there girls..

Hope you all have been enjoying your weekend.  While the first measurable snow was falling here in the Minneapolis area yesterday, I spent part of the day in my craft room creating some more shabby inspired pretties.

Pretties like this adorable little wall hanging that I created using one piece out of a pack of chipboard mini album pages I had purchased from the dollar bins at Michael's.  Well, make that $1.50 bin because they recently upped the prices on those, but they were still a great bargain..

 
And as I usually do, I had to fancy it up a bit more with all the cute little embellishments..  My favorite on this one being the darling little posy in the right hand corner.  So cute!!


Well, that's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  Now it's back the craft room for me to do some more shabby inspired creating.  

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and come back and visit again soon.

3 comments:

ShabbyESP said...

That is gorgeous!!!
So Michael's upped their prices in the dollar bin?
Wow that is too bad!!!
Love your wall hanging, very sweet
Suzann ~xoxo~

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy Thanksgiving,Kim!!
I work Sunday at Auntie M's from 12-5..maybe you can stop by!!
Warmly,
deb

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Kim! This is so cute! I haven't been able to find any chipboard in Michaels. I will have to keep looking. Stay warm! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Hugs,
Debbie