Saturday, September 15, 2012

Today's Project....

Hi Girls..

Happy Saturday!!

Just popping in with a quick post to show you a quick and easy little project I did today.

In my last post, I shared with you all of my finds from Junk Bonanza, one of which included these plastic Ziploc bags full of vintage trims.


Well, you know me..  I had to find a prettier and more creative way to keep them organized as those plastic bags just wouldn't do, so I took two of my chipboard album pages from the dollar bins at Michael's, covered them in some pretty scrapbook paper and now the trims are being organized like this...

 


 I ran out of room for the trims on these two, so I need to make one or two more.  They will all be displayed prettily in a basket when I'm done.
 
What creative things have you done today?
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, much prettier!
Creative things today?
Garage sailing! ♥

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

Hi Kim,

I love all those shabby pretty trims. I haven't done anything creative yet today!! I am being lazy and catching up on some blog reading!! I have so much to do today too... Gotta get busy refinishing some estate sale finds later and I'm making a couple of new chandeliers. Happy Monday!!!

♥Rebecca

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Such a cute idea for storing and displaying trims...so much better than plastic bags! I am going to the gathering at Deb's tomorrow- looking forward to meeting you!