Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Inside Peaks Of My Altered Vintage Cash Ledger Book....

Hi Girls,

Yes, it's been another long stretch of time since my last post, but I'm back for the moment to share a few inside pages from my altered vintage "Cash Book" that I shared in my last post.


I love how they are looking so far and can't wait to continue embellishing each page.

Well, I can't believe that summer is almost over.  I hope you've been enjoying yours as much as I have mine.

Take care and thanks for stopping by to visit.

4 comments:

June said...

This is so pretty Kim! Exactly everything I love on your pages here.

Barbara said...

Hi Kim, Looks like a lot of us are having trouble keeping up with blogging....your post is beautiful. Hope to see you again soon.

ViLmus said...

Lovely blog! craft room and works!
You have facebook page?
:)

Das Büh und die Lillypookze said...

Hi Kim! I am amazed by the wonderful things you come up with! I hope all is well with you and you're enjoying an enchanted and wonderful fall!

Bear hugs, Biene & the rascalz