Sunday, November 17, 2013

Altered Matchboxes....

Hey Girls....

I've been on a bit of a crafting streak lately and have been busy working away in my craft room.

Last weekend, I made two new altered match boxes.  One of which I will keep for myself and one that I made for a family member who will receive her Christmas gift of cash wrapped up in a special and pretty way.

The match box I will be keeping for myself has my favorite colors of blue and pink...


  
 
 

And this is the one that will be used to hold a gift of money at Christmas time...


 



This weekend, I was busy altering some more wooden spools and I will share those soon in another post.

Until then... Take care.!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prettiest money box ever! ♥

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

That is so pretty and a great way to give the gift of cash! Nice to see a new post from you!
Warmly,
deb

Nancy said...

These are so cute. What a great idea!

Marianne said...

Kim, hello...I found your blog through Pinterest, and I'm so glad I did. First, I love your match box - it's lovely. I've been in the process of hand decorating gift boxes, so I can really appreciate this.

But I wanted to comment on your re-purposing the jewelry holder to feature your delightful potholder collection. It looks wonderful! Also I love what you did with the wooden spools...the colors are so pretty and very cheery.

Blessings for a happy day,
Marianne

sandys7118 said...

I had found your blog about 3 years ago, then lost the link and did not find you again until today. I was sad that the most recent entry was in November 2013, almost a year ago. I hope you are ok and doing well. I love pouring over your blog and all the beautiful paper items you make! Do you have another blog you are now doing? If so, please let me know because I would love to follow it! Thanks, Sandy

digital printing 24 jam said...

The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Aqur Printing Jakarta wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)