Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Latest Obsession............

Oh Dear...  I seem to have discovered a new obsession..

Can you tell what it is?


Well, if you can't, maybe this will give you a hint..


Yep... I've become just a tad bit obsessed with dress form stamps and they have become the "It" thing on the top of my "I Want" list.

Aren't they wonderful?  I love the variety of the styles of the dress forms and I'll sure have fun creating with these.

The wood mounted stamps were all purchased online over a period of time and the Tim Holtz stamp set I purchased at Archiver's scrapbook store earlier this month when they had a one day, 40% off sale on all of their stamps.  I had been wanting this set so badly for so long but it was a bit on the pricey side, but when it went on sale, I couldn't get to the store fast enough to finally make it mine. 

What's your latest obsession?

If you'd like to acquire a few dress form stamps of your own, you must check out  The Little Pink Studio.  That's where I purchased 3 of the 4 wood mounted stamps seen above.  There's lots of other great stuff in this shop too. 

See you soon.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Isn't it funny how we find certain items and then we just can't seem to get enough of them?....At one point for me it was vintage lamps, then tablecloths, mirrors. Now I'm on the hunt for old doll furniture. By the way, the stamps are adorable....and now I'm sure I'll have to check them out when I go to Michaels tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note.... I am having a Halloween Giveaway... Come on over!!
Marilyn

milena60 said...

Никогда не видела у нас в продаже такие великолепные штампы..просто моя мечта...