Sunday, October 16, 2011

Chipboard Mini Album...

Hey there girls..

Do you recall a few posts back where I gave you a sneak peak at another mini album I had just started working on? 


Well, I finished working on this one last weekend and sadly, it took me another full week to get pictures taken of it, but now I have and I'm here to share them with you.  So sit back, relax and I'll just let you enjoy a page by page stroll through the mini album.










And for those of you who asked me previously how I was planning on using the vintage Bingo cards that I purchased at Junk Bonanza last month in my craft projects, here's one way.  I altered both the front and back of this one and added it to my mini album.



It makes for a cute addition to the album don't you think?

Now, let's continue with the rest of the album shall we..









Well, I hope you enjoyed seeing my latest crafty creation.  I had fun making this one and don't laugh, but I've already started working on another one too.  I think I've become just a tad bit addicted to making these.

You'll get to see the new one when it's completed. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll be back soon.

3 comments:

ShabbyESP said...

Your book is beautiful!!!! I love it!!!
I know what you mean, lately all I have been working on are mini albums, they are fun aren't they?

Thank you for sharing!!
Enjoy your week!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Kim,

There you are making another pretty album! You should have an Etsy, and sell them! Soo cute. where do you find the chipboards? I had seen some in Micheals, and all they had was the shape of a house. Maybe I just have to keep looking. I might make some during the winter when I am snowed in. lol

Debbie

Jean Tuthill said...

Your mini album is adorable. I love working on those, too. And you are right--winter is the perfect time to work on them. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation.