Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Goodwill Finds.......

Hey Girls...

It's been awhile since I've had any new treasures to show you, but today I do.

I was a bit bored last Sunday, so I decided to go to my local Goodwill store to see if there might be anything interesting to buy.  Well, I lucked out on this trip as I found this beautiful antique gravy boat. 

 
Definately a lot less than what it would have been priced in the antique mall..

The floral pattern is one of my favorites and matches a few of the desert size plates I have.




I also bought a simple not so antique receipe box for $1.00 that I plan on altering to turn it into something pretty that I can use in my craft room.

 
Stay tuned for more on that...

See you again soon!!!

3 comments:

Pat C. said...

Oh, how pretty! You have a good eye not to have disregarded that gem as a fairly modern cheapie from China!

I can't wait to see what you do with the recipe box!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Great find! I really need to get into my local thrift as much as I can before I move because their prices are so good!

I look forward to seeing your altered box!

FourSistersInACottage said...

Hi Kim,
I just found you on Pinterest and I am a follower!!!! WOW!!! You have such an eye for GORGEOUS STUFF!!!! I just wanted to thank you for all the eye candy and to tell you I think I might be one of your biggest fans!!!!
Have an awesome weekend and happy "junking".....Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)
FourSistersInACottage.com