Wednesday, February 13, 2013

More Creating...

Hi Girls...

I know you may be tired of seeing the wall hangings I create, but I'm back with another one to share with you.

This one I made going with my favorite shabby/vintage look, using more pale muted colors and vintage looking florals and distressing the edges a bit with some distressed inks.

 
And I added one of the small flash cards I had purchased at Junk Bonanza last fall, this one fittingly with the word "tattered" which I think suits it perfectly.

Now for a little teaser.  I finally jumped on the altered match box bandwagon and I altered one of these into something pretty..


I'll show you the end result in a few days so stay tuned..

See you soon..

2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Nice find on the lace trims! Fun word to use!
Altering matchboxes is much FUN!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Warmly,
deb

Terri said...

Hello Kim,
I love your layer art! It is romantic and so lovely with all those pretty layered papers.
I enjoy working with matchboxes too, I look forward to seeing yours soon!
Happy Valentine's Day,
Terri