Monday, April 13, 2009

Inside The China Hutch...

After seeing my recent post where I showed a picture of the china hutch in my family room, the lovely Stephanie at Just A Little Bit Pink left me a comment mentioning that she would love to see what I have displayed inside of my china hutch.

Well Stephanie, because you asked so nicely, here’s your little peak inside my china hutch.

In here, I have several floral plates that to me just scream “Cottage Style”. I love the pretty floral patterns on these plates. The colors are so soft and soothing.

There is also a mixture of other pretty things including china creamers, more vintage Easter postcards, a few small teapots, teacups and other bits and pieces. Do you notice the pastel theme that runs throughout? I love the soft pastel colors and having a china hutch full of them is pure eye candy to me.

I wish I could have gotten some better pictures for you, but I was having a hard time with the lighting and also only the center door of the china hutch opens. The right and left sides of the hutch just have glass panes and no doors so I wasn’t really able to get pictures of the items displayed behind the side panels.

Sure hope you enjoyed seeing some more of my favorite things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the close ups, Kim! Your plates and my plates would get along. ☺

I want to rearange my "hutch" and you gave me some good ideas. Since my hutch is really a book case, I don't have the plate grooves to work with. That makes it a bit tricky...

Have a fantastic day! ♥

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Kim, you got lovely collection here.. love your plates.. and other beautiful flowery pictures and knick knack..

Thanks for sharing & have a nice day!

Stephenie said...

OOOOOHHHHH!!!!! I just love all your treasures on the inside...I knew it would be beautiful...Thanks for taking the time to show me..Now I'm not curious anymore...I love all your china. The print is so pretty...Your have everything so nicely arranged to...LOOOOOVE the teacups. I actually love it all....Have a nice week...
Stephenie