Sunday, August 8, 2010

You Know It's Really Humid Outside....

When the humidity causes glue to lose it's grip and lets things like this happen....

This is the second or third year in a row now since I've had this cute little letter holder with the three roses on front that one or two of the roses have become unglued and fallen off when the humidity level increases inside my house.

Thank goodness all it's takes is a little hot glue to reattach the roses until they decide to fall off again. It's terribly humid again here today in Minnesota, so I think I'll hold off on doing that for a few more days though.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend and that it's not too hot and humid where you are..

3 comments:

Nanette said...

Hi Kim,
How funny, so glad you are able to fix it easily! We have had some heat here too but fall will soon be here. Hope you have a great week!
Valerie

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Kim,

Oh I know what you mean about heat and humidity. Ugh! I can't wait for fall! Looks like you had fun at that sale! I love the wicker tray you have from a previous post. I have never seen one! Thanks for sharing your goodies!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

In VA, the floors would be wet and sticky in the morning. Yuck! Here, we hardly even have any dew on the grass! I love it! Hang in there! August will go by fast if you stay busy! ♥