Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Just Love When Other Bloggers Destash Thier Studio's....

Do you ever find yourself wanting to squeal in excitement when you see something featured on someones blog and that person just happens to mention that they are doing a bit of destashing and are offering that exact thing for sale in their Etsy shop?

Well, let me tell you Girls.. I did just that thing a few weeks ago when Gail at Little Beach Designs http://littlebeachdesigns.blogspot.com/
mentioned that she was destashing her studio and was offering for sale the most adorable little doll chest all decoupaged in vintage wallpapers.

Now, who in their right mind would not squeal when they saw this....

And, it just happens that my favorite colors of Pink and pale Blue were the predominant colors in this cute little doll chest. The pretty rose pattern wallpapers didn't hurt either...

I thought for sure that it would be outrageously priced, beings that's how my luck usually goes, but when I zipped over to her Esty site to check out the listing, I was happily surprised to find that it was for sale at a very reasonable and affordable price, so I just had to buy it as a little gift for myself.

So........ This adorable little doll chest that once belonged to Gail, now has a new home in my craft room where it's fits in just perfectly amongst all my other treasures.

So Gail, if you happen to be reading this, I just want to say thank you for destashing your studio and allowing this adorable little doll chest to find a very a happy new owner..

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a darling beauty this is ... good for you & her destashing.

Have a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Nanette said...

Hi Kim,
The little chest is just adorable! I know it will have a happy home with you.
Valerie

Jean Tuthill said...

What a great find. I love it and I'm sure you will put it to good use.

Gail said...

Kim,
You've made my day! Thanks so much for letting me know where my former beauty lives now! I'm so glad she has a lovely new home and that you'll cherish her.
Seeing the pics makes me miss her, I will admit that much :).

Sandi said...

That chest is adorable Kim!! Glad you were able to snag it before someone else did!

The junk bonanza sounded like a lot of fun too!!!
Blessings~

Alba Linea said...

this little treasure looks sooo great! love it very much! best wishes and a nice weekend!
;0)

paperbutterfly said...

This is a great idea! I need to start this too. It does feel good when you can see your desk again!
When you need a break please stop by for a cup of tea with some of my friends. You are always welcome for tea and a chat.
Blessings, Pam