Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Resharing Some Oldies But Goodies...

Hey girlies, I'm back just like I promised. This time on a wet chilly, wet and gloomy mid-week hump day to share a few more oldies but goodies from my photo archives.

Nothing helps better to beat the gloom for me than being able to see all of my pretty things I've collected over the years.

What could be better on a cloudy and gloomy day than seeing a little pocket of yellow sunshine in the corner of my living room where I have gathered most of my collection of yellows.....

Or seeing one of my sweet little lady planter figurine's.....

Or maybe even a small gathering of some pretty pinks.....

Or maybe some scrumptious looking pale pink faux cakes...

Or to be able to sit at my kitchen table having some tea and scones and admiring my beautiful collection of china...

Or maybe seeing and smiling over just a portion of my vintage crocheted potholder collection that I keep displayed on my kitchen counter as I complete that mundane daily task of doing dishes...

Or sifting through a tray of some sweet pastel colored vintage baby cards.....

Ahhhhhhh.. I'm feeling much more cheerful already. And, to make it even better, I see that the sun is FINALLY starting to peak through the clouds here so maybe I'll be seeing some real sunshine today after all..

What cheers you up on those gloomy rainy days?

8 comments:

The Pink Rose Cottage said...

Oh my goodness Kim! You have the best vignettes!!

I'll stop ooohhhhing and aaaahhhing long enough to ask you what you have your pot holders on. It looks darling!!

~Holly

Kim said...

To answer your question Holly, the potholders are displayed on a jewelry holder that I found at Marshall's last spring. You can check my blog Archives for my March 28th post to see more of it.

GardenOfDaisies said...

You have the prettiest collections! I absolutely LOVE the crocheted potholders in the soft pastel cottage colors.

Unknown said...

G'eve Kim ~ I love everything you have but those potholders are wonderful! & sooo pink-a-li-cious.

Have a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Kim,
It cheered me up looking at all your pretties!
Isn't our weather something??!!
Are you going to the Junk Bonaza this weekend???
Warmly,
deb :)

Little Pink Studio said...

Such pretty things you have, but I am in serious envy of your crocheted potholders, they're gorgeous!
Cerri
www.littlepinkstudio.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

Sweetness! You have the best pretties, Kim! (And cuties!) Love your "Yellow" corner!

Counting my blessings on cloudy days is what cheers me up! Although we don't have many cloudy days here! I love it- so far. There's Winter to meet yet! ♥

Diario de crecer said...

I love your crocheted potholders!!!