Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving.......

Several of the things I am thankful for during this holiday season ...

My good health

My job

Having a home to call my own

My wonderful family

My wonderful friends

The wonderful friends I have made here in Blogland who inspire me with their kindness, creativity and talent and for the encouragement they have given me along the way.

That with a sigh of relief I can start the cold, snowy and icy Minnesota winter off with a brand new reliable vehicle that won't end up in the auto shop every few months costing me lots of money for repairs.

I could go on forever, but I'll stop there and wish all of you a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving.

Have a great day celebrating with all your family and friends.

7 comments:

Denise said...

You too have a wonderful holiday.I should be cooking but I needed to get out of the kitchen and zone for awhile.

Gail said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kim!
What kind of car did you finally end up with?

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Kim!
I feel the same way. ( except the new car)
Warmly,
deb :)

Unknown said...

Hi Kim! Thank you so much for visiting and leaving such a sweet comment on my blog :) I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Big Hugs,
Amy

debi said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Kim!

Susan said...

Enjoy your holiday!

candy said...

happy thanksgiving :)