Monday, March 28, 2011

More Artsy Crafty Stuff ......


Blogger is giving me fits today with spacing between my written paragraphs and photos, so I will keep the words to a minimum today and just show you some pictures of the two new shabby patchwork wall hangings I made over the weekend. Enjoy the prettiness ..


I am so loving these pretty paper flower embellishments that I've been using in my crafting projects. I can't seem to get enough of them.


Hopefully Blogger will play nicer next time..

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Hi Kim,
loved your sweet project.

Are you having problems with the spacing between photos where you hit enter and the photos move down a space or in your case won't move down to let you enter a paragraph? Let me know and I think I might be able to help you in case that ever happens again.

Deanna :D

Renegades said...

I love the blue one. Great job.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Pretty artwork! It's so much FUN, right?! LOL
Warmly,
deb

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Ooo! That frosty white rose is so pretty! I'm so glad you're enjoying your crafting and making such pretty things! I can't wait to get back to my projects! ♥

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Very pretty! Love the blues in these sweet creations!!

Hugs,
Debbie

This Cottage Bliss said...

I love it! What a cute idea and it turned out so pretty!

Melissa