Sunday, August 14, 2011

Another Handmade Collage...

Do you remember last month when I showed you a collage wall hanging I had done...


Well, I just love how that one turned out, so of course, I had to make another one to keep it company.

This ladies, is my latest crafty creation done once again in pinks and blues.


And of course, using some of my buttons and other embellishments to jazz it up a bit..



And just like the first one, I trimmed the top edge with some coordinating lace trim to finish it off.


Well, the first one is now hanging in my home office and I think I'll need to make a little room for this one in there too.

Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend.

See you soon..


2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Kim!
It's fun to see how much FUN you are having making those pretty hangings!!!
I'm thinking about having a little gathering of MN bloggers in Sept or Oct..would you be interested??
Warmly,
deb

Mya M said...

Helloo mate nice blog