Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Good Bargains......

Hi Girls...

Hope all is going well with you and that you're all ready for Christmas.  Hard to believe that just a week from today, all the excitement and business of Christmas will all be over again until next year.

I finally have all my shopping done, so I'm ready to go.  As is my usual habit around the Christmas holidays, I seemed to splurge a bit on things for myself too as I was out and about doing my Christmas shopping.  However, a few of the things I've purchased I received for a great price.

In addition to some of the other crafting goodies I had recently purchased and shared with you earlier this month, I realized I missed a few.

These were more Black Friday weekend sale items that I purchased at Michael's when they were having their awesome buy one, get one free sale.

A few more cling stamps to add to my ever growing collection....


And some paper mache' cones that I purchased for my first attempt in making an altered tussie mussie cone..


I must say, my first attempt didn't turn out too bad....


I have four more of the cones to alter, but that is going to wait for a bit as I've started working on another more time consuming crafty project that I'll give you a sneak peak at in my next post.

Until then... stay safe, stay warm and happy holidays!!!

No comments: