Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Goodies....

Hi Girls,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  It's hard to believe that it's over again for another year.

I myself had a wonderful Christmas with my family.  When it came to exchanging gifts, I couldn't really think of anything practical that I needed to put on my Christmas list, so I just told my family to either buy me crafting related items or to just get me gift cards to my local scrapbook and craft stores and I could pick out things for myself.

Well, they kindly obliged with the gift cards, so today I went and picked out a bunch of goodies to buy with my gift cards from Michael's and Achievers scrapbook store.

First up are the goodies I bought at Michael's using a gift card I received from one of my sisters...


And this next batch of goodies are the item's I picked out at Achievers scrapbook store using the gift card I received from my Mom ..


My Mom also bought me a Tim Holtz Cling Mount stamp set and four bottles of Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist that I had been wanting.  Those were wrapped and under the tree on Christmas Eve.  As you can see in the picture above, I added two more bottles of the Glimmer Mist to the ones my Mom had already gotten me.

Lots of fun goodies to play with and keep me busy during the long, cold and snowy winter months ahead.

Happy crafting !!!!

See you soon..


1 comment:

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Looks like you had fun on your shopping spree!

Rebecca♥