Saturday, March 30, 2013

Beautiful Etsy Finds.....

Hi Girls,

I recently did some Etsy shopping after browsing the Etsy shop of Gail from Little Beach Designs.  She has a wonderful shop filled with all kinds of vintage goodies.

A few years ago, I was lucky enough to purchase the beautiful little wallpapered chest of drawers that you can see in my blog header and in my sidebar photos.

My latest purchase was a beautiful vintage cigar box that Gail had altered using vintage wallpaper and sheet music images.


It's even prettier in person that what the photos shows..


She even added some beautiful pink trim to the small spools she used as feet for the cigar box..


And how pretty is this sheet music image that she used to finish the inside?  The script os gorgeous.


I'm in love with this latest purchase of mine and I know that I will enjoy it for years to come.

Besides showing you my latest find, I just want to let you all know that I have made a slight change to my Blogger comments setting.  I've changed my comment setting so that it will require word verification for those of you choosing to leave a comment.  I know that its a bit of a hassle and I really hate to have to do it, but over the past few weeks, I have been getting tons of anonymous spam comments and I am hoping that this will eliminate the problem.  I hope you will still take the time to comment as I love hearing from all of you.

Well that's all for now.  I hope you all have a wonderful and happy Easter with your family and loved ones.

Until next time...

No comments: