Thursday, April 4, 2013

Being Creative .......

Hi Girls,

I've been busy in the craft room creating quick and easy little pieces of art.

Nothing too time consuming or complicated.  I can usually finish one of these in about an hour from start to finish.

Just a bit of paper,  ModgePodge, craft glue and any embellishments of your choosing along with some shaped chipboard or wood pieces and you can end up with pretty things like these..


 
Keeping things simple like this takes the stress and anxiety out of crafting that some people may feel when they find themselves overwhelmed and not knowing where to start. 
 
Start small like I did and when you become more comfortable with what you are doing, you will find more courage to expand your ideas into other projects.
 
I have to say that for me personally, Pinterest and even YouTube have been a huge influence in my crafting as I have found so many ideas of new and different things that I want to try. 
 
Happy Crafting!!! 

2 comments:

Pat C. said...

How lovely they are, Kim!♥ Thank you for sharing your thoughts about how to get started... I have such high hopes for myself, but I freeze up before even getting started.: ( Your wonderful advice has given me much-needed inspiration! xoxo

Jillian Haupt said...

Turned out so cute!! I'm going to need to make some for myself