Monday, November 3, 2008

Blue Monday - Back in Action


Hey there girlies, I'm back in action, just in time for another Blue Monday hosted by Sally at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

After wasting a bunch of time over the weekend trying to find somewhere that I could get my camera fixed and not having much luck, I finally gave up, took the easy way out and just went and bought a new one. Same make and model as the one I had before and it wasn't too expensive, so I'm not out a whole lot of money. I still plan on trying to get my other one fixed though and if that does happen, I will give my older camera to my Mom who doesn't have a digital camera yet. She will be happy to have it, even though it's not in brand new mint condition.

It's late in the day as I'm writing this and I was away from home most of the day, so I only had time to gather up a few things in the color blue, take a picture and get it downloaded on the computer to share for Blue Monday.

Several weeks ago, I did a Blue Monday post showing some pictures of my Blue home office. Today, I am showing just a few of my favorite Blue office related supplies.

My stash includes some pretty blue floral printed file folders (I also have several in Pink), a matching blue note pad with a rose print border, a small blue day planner and a blue pair of scissors. I love that even such mundane things as office supplies can be made pretty and are so beautiful to look at...
Sorry I don't have more to share today, but I should be back in full action next week. Thanks for stopping by today. Now head on over to Sally's blog for a list of other Blue Monday participant's and make sure you visit them to see what they are sharing today. Thanks again to Sally for being our host for Blue Monday's.

Come back and visit later in the week to see the fun and creative way that I reduced my piles of decorating magazines while still keeping the best parts of them to look at over and over again and inspire me as I continue the process of decorating my home.

Have a great week everyone...

12 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

What delightful powder blue items! Really beautiful!

SmilingSally said...

That soft baby blue color is delightful and must be nice to work with. Happy Blue Monday!

bj said...

I love your blue items for today...
Happy day, bj

Sweetie said...

I really like the blue everything. I am in awe of your beautiful tea pots. Happy Blue Monday.
Sweetie

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those pretty blue office supplies, especially the notepad with roses.

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

I think your office supplies are just to pretty to use. LOL! I know I'd hate to write on something so pretty. lol!
Yay for getting a new camera.
Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I really like the shade of blue on these! So soft and pretty. Enjoy your week...

Anonymous said...

I love all your pretty office supplies..Happy Blue Monday and have a great week. :)

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

hiya Kim,

am sooo loving the blues..they are the perfect shades too.

Hugs,
Shann :)

Hilda said...

Love your blue office supplies. And I can't wait to see how you reduced your piles of decorating magazines!
Take care,
Hilda

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

What pretty office supplies!! :)
~Becca~

Neabear said...

You have some pretty blues there. I am glad you got a camera finally.