Saturday, June 30, 2012

An Awesome Find....

Oh my lucky day....

On Wednesday, I decided to visit a new to me thrift store that is just a few miles from my house and I am so happy I did because I found something totally awesome just waiting for me.  And mind you, this was being displayed outside the store so it was the first thing I saw when I got there.

An awesome metal magazine display stand...


And yes, it was already pink when I bought it so I didn't have to do a thing to it.

I just had to buy it even though I wasn't sure where I would be able to put it.  I couldn't pass it up though as I knew it was likely that I would never find another one just like this again. And it only cost me $25.00.  Not exactly garage sale price, but I'm guessing if I were to ever stumble upon something like this at an antique shop, it would have cost me a lot more, so I was more than happy to pay the cost.


Isn't it great??  It's going to be perfect for displaying all of my gorgeous Stampington & Company magazines.

For now I had to put it in my living room as it's the only spot I could fit it in at the moment.  I was hoping to put it in my craft room, but sadly, there's no room for it in there.  At least there isn't right now.  Maybe I can get it in there at some point if I do some rearranging of furniture, but I'll have to wait and see.

This has been an awesome week of thrifting for me and it's been a fun way to spend my vacation week off from work while trying not to go overboard on my spending.

Now it's time for me to enjoy my last few days of relaxation before starting another busy work week.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

3 comments:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Oh wow! What a fun find! That pink magazine stand is just too perfect! Love the frame from your last post, also!!
Michell

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Now that is one great find! I am so jealous!! Congrats to you!

Hugs,
Deb

Anonymous said...

I couldn't click on that pic quick enough! Great find! ♥