Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Latest Mini Album.....

Hi girls..

Are you ready to see yet another one of my mini albums I've created??  Well, I sure hope you are because that's what you're going to be seeing today.

For this latest mini album, I used some of the gorgeous Melissa Francis 5th Avenue collection of scrapbook papers that I've been hoarding long enough.  I knew it was time to put it to use in one of my projects.

So here's a page by page look at the mini album, starting with the cover...

 

A little close of of some of the pretty crochet trim and crepe paper I used..


And more pages...



 

I even used one of my newer rubber stamps which says "Find beauty in all things" in this project for something just a little bit extra....


And here are the final few pages...


Sorry for this next photo which is a bit on the blurry side...


More crepe paper and fun embellishments...





Whew.. that's a lot of pictures for one day.  Thanks for sticking with me till the end.

Well, that's enough for one day.  I'll be back again soon.


No comments: