Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mini Album In Progress....

Hi Girls..

I've been busy off and on in my craft room this week working on another mini album.  For this one, I used the 5th Avenue paper collection from Melissa Francis.  Such pretty paper in my favorite pastel colors.

I had purchased two 6 x 6 paper pads of this collection online late last summer and also some coordinating chipboard pieces.  Being the hoarder of pretty things that I am, it took me a while to actually get up enough gumption to put it to its intended use.  I find it so hard sometimes to cut into such pretty scrapbook paper.  But I am getting better as I've come to realize there will always be more out there.

Here's a sneak peak of just a couple of the pages, still in progress...



It's almost, but not quite finished.  I still have a few smaller details to finish up and then I'll show you the rest. 

And as I took that last picture above, I realized I forgot to show you the pretty lace trim I found at the antique store last weekend.  It's very hard to tell from the picture, but it's the softest, prettiest shade of minty green..


There is quite a bit of the trim on the roll and it was very reasonably priced.  Less expensive compared to what I would have had to pay for it in the craft stores or fabric shops.

Well, that's all for today.  I'm heading out soon to take a short road trip up to St. Cloud to visit the Crafts Direct store in hopes of finding lots more scrappy goodness to add to my stash.

See you soon..

1 comment:

Anne said...

The green lace is so pretty.