Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rainy Day Projects....

Well hey there girls..

It was a wet and cloudy weekend here in Minnesota this weekend, so it was a good reason to stay indoors and play in my craft room for a bit.

In my last post, I showed you my new Paris themed rubber stamp..


Well, this is the first project I've completed using the stamp and I love how it turned out.  Yep, another of my infamous wall hangings..


I used some pretty new trim that I received from a friend for my birthday on the bottom of this wall hanging. It adds just the perfect finishing touch.


And for something just a bit different, I created this collage using a vintage photo mat that I've been hanging onto FOREVER trying to decide how to incorporate it into my crafting.

A peak at the beginning of the project as I was working on the layout trying to decide what elements I was going to use and how they were going to be placed.


Well, it didn't quite turn out how it started as I ended up changing the background paper from sheet music to scripted scrapbook paper as I thought the second option looked better.


And then I finished it off adding the paper flows, lace trims, and of course, I couldn't resist adding a few other embellishments too.



A productive weekend in the craft room if I do say so myself.

Thanks as always for stopping by to take a peak at what I've been up to.

See you again soon!!

No comments: