Monday, November 26, 2012

An Awesome Goodwill Find....

Hi Girls...
 
 I may have said this a time or two before, but I love the Goodwill store.
 
I visited one of my local Goodwill stores a few weeks ago and found three brand new, unused rolls of beautiful vinyl wallpaper for just $3.99 each that will be perfect to use in my craft projects. 

 
The floral pattern and soft pastel colors are gorgeous...
 
I may even use one of the rolls to reline some of my dresser drawers. 
 
So remember ladies, if you're a crafter and one of those Goodwill/thrift store shoppers like me, keep your eye's peeled for different things like this to incorporate into your craft projects.  You just never know what you may find.


4 comments:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

What a lucky girl! That is an amazing find! I can't wait to see the projects you make using that fabulous paper!
Michelle

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Great find! I love your blog, so I am your newest follower! Hugs, Penny

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very pretty wallpaper! I was wondering if you were going to wallpaper in your craftroom! It will make very pretty projects and lining your drawers is a great idea!
Warmly,
deb

cold enought?! not looking forward to the real winter ...

Pat C. said...

Wow! The wallpaper is to die for!!♥ Congratulations on such a gorgeous find! xoxo