Monday, November 5, 2012

Random Stuff And I Need Your Help.....

Hi Girls,

Just popping in with a quick post to show you the finished cover of my first "Junk Journal" that I shared in one of my previous posts.

In my previous post, the cover still looked like this...


But over the weekend I fancied it up a bit and now it looks like this....



And Deb , this next photo is just for you.  Here's proof that I've started to use some of the ephemera you gifted me with during our recent Minnesota bloggers gathering.  I added one of the vintage postcards in my journal as it fit the color theme just perfectly.... :)


Thanks again Deb for all the ephemera goodies...

And now for all of my blog visitors, I need your help with something that's been driving me nuts for awhile now.

For all you scrapbookers and scrapbook paper lovers like me, can anyone tell me what the name of this paper pattern is and who the manufacturer is??? 

Front side...


Back side....


I cut off the bar code when I first bought it so it would fit in my plastic scrapbook paper storage containers so now I can't identify the paper company this came from.

I love the paper and had only purchased two pieces of it and I haven't been able to find it again in any of my local scrapbook paper stores and I can't search online for it without knowing who makes it.

If any of you know, please leave me a comment.

Thanks so much!!!

See you soon..

2 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Deb is so generous, I love your journal cover. I am not a paper crafter, I hope someone can help you out!

Carol

Pat C. said...

Your journal cover is gorgeous! I'm sorry that I can't help you identify the scrapbook paper, and I hope that someone will come through for you! xoxo