Saturday, November 24, 2012

I Can't Stop At Just One.....

Hi Girls...

I promised in my last post to share my latest project that I made using one of the new patterned scrapbook papers I had recently purchased.  If you recall from the post before that, I had shared with you a project I had done, making what some would call a "junk journal" of sorts.

It was just a small little book/journal I put together using chipboard for the front and back covers, scrapbook papers and other ephemera and embellishments.

Well, I couldn't stop with just that one, so I have made another one too.



And on this one, I added a Maya Road pre-cut chipboard  dress form to the cover of the journal.  I colored the dress form by spraying it with some Walnut Ink.


Here you can see the before and after of the dress form..


Just a few of the inside pages...





And I've had so much fun making these that I'll probably end up making several more.  Some to keep for myself and some to give away as Christmas gifts.

Well, that's all for today.  I'll be back again soon to share some of the crafting goodies I've been buying to keep myself busy over the long and cold winter months.

See you soon!!!

1 comment:

LauraJane:) said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! Love that tiny envelope!