Friday, November 16, 2012

Gorgeous New Papers...

Hi Girls,

Well, I can't seem to stop my addiction to beautiful scrapbook papers and today, you'll see why.

When the beautiful papers also feed into your addiction to anything rosy, would you be able to say no to and pass up on buying these beautiful papers ?



These beautiful rosy patterned papers are from the new"Authentique" line of scrapbook papers called "Lovely".

I just about squealed in glee when I spotted these pretty papers amongst all of the Christmas papers in the store where I purchased them.

Here's a few close up shots to show the floral pattern in better detail...



This line also features some scripted style paper..

 
Another line of paper that I love is the My Minds Eye line and they also have some beautiful new papers that I found too.



I was already brave enough to cut into the first piece of the My Minds Eye paper and I'll show you what I've done with that in my next post. 

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Kim!
LOVE the rose paper too! Happy to see that you used the postcard on your journal! Looking Great!
I've seen that paper that you are wondering what it's called...can't help, sorry!
Loving our mild fall! Keep crafting.
Warmly,
deb

Alessandra said...

Really gorgeous!!The rose papers are marvellous.
Kisses
Alessandra