Sunday, October 25, 2009

Saturday Finds....

Unlike the dark, gloomy and wet Sunday we are having here in Minnesota today, Saturday was a beautiful day for the most part with sunny skies in the morning and mild temperatures, so of course I just had to get out of the house for a bit and pay a visit to one of my favorite antique shops.

The shop I visited on Saturday was the same shop where just last month I found some great stuff, for very cheap. My favorite dealer in this store prices her items on the extremely low side which I love and she has very similar tastes to me, so I always seem to find a few goodies to bring home and yesterday was no exception.

Spending just under $14.00 total, I snagged this cute wicker flower basket which is a soft mustardy yellow color. The basket is it almost perfect condition so I'm guessing it must be fairly new...

And a pair of Laura Ashley pillow shams, which of course are covered in pretty roses...

Not a bad day of bargain shopping if I do say so myself.

See you Tuesday for more tea time fun!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right.... Not a bad bargain shopping day!! I love the basket!!
Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Marilyn

Sandi said...

Hi Kim,
Very pretty basket! Love it!
And you are so lucky to win that cupcake book ,papers and sprinkles. So cute!!
Love your award too!!!
Have a wonderful day .
Blessings~

10 Minute Crafter said...

How lovely!! Great finds, Kim!

Sheryn xox

Melinda said...

Hi Kim...I just love those shams!!! Gorgeous! Great finds!

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Kim.....Great finds! I love that basket! I seen one at a garage sale this past summer and almost bought it....I have regretted it since.~Patti

Jocelyn said...

How great to find a dealer who has low prices. We love to find them when we are scouting antique malls. There always seems to be at least one. Lovely finds.

Nanette said...

Very pretty finds. The shams are lovely and the basket is such a pretty shape.
Valerie

Cindy@shabbynsweet said...

Hi Kim, my name is Cindy, and i'm new to blogging, but i love to look at all your pretty things. I went out today bargain shopping, because it was a cold rainy day here in Oz,but came home with nothing, so started making Christmas wreaths instead. Some days you're lucky, others , you're not i guess. You have found some great little treasures. Congrats on winning the blog giveaway. Hugs Cindy

Anonymous said...

Oh you lucky, lucky girl ;) Laura Ashley, no less! I wanna go to your store, waaah :*(