Monday, April 23, 2012

Just Spooling Along......

Hi there girls...

I've been busy in the craft room again creating a new set of altered spools.

Like the ones before, these started out as just plain, unfinished wooden spools I purchased at the craft store.  A little paint, some modgepodge, pretty scrapbook papers and embellishments turned them into these..


I love the colors of the scrapbook papers I used for these.  They were coordinating papers that were part of a 6 inch scrapbook paper pad. 



And as always, the pretty coordinating embellishments finished them off quite nicely...



I surprised on of my sisters by gifting her with this new set of altered spools and she loved them.  

As always.. Thanks for stopping by to visit and to see what I've been up to.

See you again soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! ♥