Monday, April 16, 2012

A Pretty New Box.....

I just can't seem to resist pretty storage boxes and this one was no exception..  It definitely had to come home with me.


It's the type they refer to as a book box as it's a box made to look like a book.  I've seen so many pretty ones lately as several different stores are selling them, including both Michael's and JoAnne's craft stores, Marshall's and HomeGoods, where I purchased this one.

They make wonderful boxes to keep all those little items and crafting supplies organized in.  And what's even better is that they aren't very expensive, especially if you can use a 40% off coupon or buy them when they are on sale, so one never has to fill guilty if one or two of them just happens to "fall" into your shopping cart.

Sort of like these two did last year...




Someday,  I may just have a while "library" filled with these pretty storage boxes.

Until next time...

No comments: