Monday, July 23, 2012

Crafting Shabby Style....

Hi Girls...

I was busy in my craft room this past weekend creating some more shabby style wall hangings and tags.  Something I love to do.

Here are my latest creations, starting with a shabby heart shaped wall hanging to which I added some paper crepe trim.


Then there is this pretty wall hanging that I added several different types of embellishments to.   The pretty background paper is some new scrapbook paper I found recently.  It is from the new Graphics45 collection called "Ladies Diary".  The entire collection is just gorgeous..




And last, but not least is a tag I created using up a few more of the small paper scraps from my stash....


Well, as you can see, it was quite the productive weekend for me.

Now I must go see what other pretties I can create.

1 comment:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very pretty shoe organizer!
LOVE the heart wall hanging you made!! I think it's your best so far!!!
You had a nice weekend creating!
I really hope you can make it to the gathering I'm having in Sept! It's either the 22nd or the 29...mark you calendar!
Warmly,
deb