Monday, July 16, 2012

More Crafting With Leftover Scraps...

Hi Girls,

I'm back to show you another quick little project I did on Sunday.

It's been a while since I made one of my shabby patchwork wall hangings and I thought I would make a new one in my effort to use up some more of those leftover paper scraps I have..


I love the mix of soft shabby colors and florals and am very happy with how it turned out.

These are so quick and easy to make.  All you need is a piece of pre-cut shaped chipboard (I buy mine from the $1.50 bins at Michael's where they sell them in packs of 5 to create mini-albums), some Modge Podge, a sponge brush and left over scraps of scrapbook paper.  

And of course, we can't forget those cute embellishments to add a finishing touch.



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  See you again soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet project and what a sweet blog! I actually came over via Pinterest with a picture of your adorable thread spools!

Will be back for sure!

bee blessed
mary