Saturday, July 21, 2012

Vintage Pretties.....

Hi Girls,

In addition to the pretty little ceramic basket I shared in my last post, my recent day of antiquing also netted me an awesome vintage find.  One that has been on my wish list for quite some time.

And that particular thing would be a pretty vintage shoe organizer..


I was so happy to find this one at a very affordable price and of course, in great condition to.  
 

And the fact that it's made with a pretty rose print fabric makes it even that much better.

Sometimes, the good things are worth the wait.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Very pretty, Kim, and very useful, too. I love that pretty rosy material from which it is made. A great find for you! Have a happy weekend! Vicki

Anonymous said...

I think that's the prettiest one i've ever seen! ♥

katie ridings said...

Love this shoe organizer :) great find.

Little Pink Studio said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE that shoe organizer. I have never seen one in while out antiquing. One of these days I will hopefully find one, I can think of a million uses for it!
Cerri xo