Thursday, July 26, 2012

New Stamps.....

Hi Girls..

Just popping in real quick to show you two of my newest rubber stamps I recently purchased at Michael's when they were having a great sale on all of their stamps.  Plus,  I saved an additional 20% using a coupon.   


I think Michael's and JoAnne's have become two of my favorite places to shop as I love adding new supplies to my stash to use in my craft projects.  

Now, if I could just triple the size of my craft room and add some great furniture pieces for storage and display , I might just have an easier time finding places to display,  store and organize all of those things.

Well, until I can make my dream craft room happen, I guess I'll continue creating amongst all the pretty scrappy things scattered amongst my craft table and on the bookshelf nearby.

See you again soon !!!

No comments: